Ford Fixed Tow Bar. Except ST and ST-Line. For vehicles with panorama roof fitting only possible on 1.1 l engine (70/85 PS). 1.0 l engine and automatic transmission only possible in combination with tyre repair kit..
Only in combination with vehicle specific electrical kit, suitable for rear bike carriers with up to 3 bikes. Enables activation of Trailer Sway Control via the standard Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Engineered specifically for your Ford and designed for full compatibility and integration with your vehicle's electrical systems, a fixed tow bar is permanently attached to your vehicle, so it's always there when you need it.
A range of tow bars is available:
The tow bar range is:
- Designed to help prevent damage to the fuel system and maintain access to the rear of the vehicle in the event of a collision
- Tested to legal and Ford requirements to help prevent long-term stress or damage to the vehicle
- Designed to help protect the passenger cabin in the event of a collision
- Designed for compatibility and integration with your vehicle's electrical systems
- Designed to be model-specific, for easy installation - along with model-specific wiring kits (purchased separately)
- Designed to be corrosion-resistant according to Ford guidelines
The wiring kits are:
- Designed to work with the vehicle's CAN Bus system, so that they integrate with Ford electrical systems
- Tested in a variety of test conditions, including salt spray for 480 hours, to help ensure continued functionality
See the Ford Owner's Manual for information on load capacity for towing / carrying bike carriers.
Genuine Ford AccessoryMade to fit the exact specifications of your vehicle
Checkout OnlineBuy Ford accessories securely and conveniently online
Delivery to YouGenuine Ford Accessories delivered to your door
Product CategoryFord Towing
Ford Warranty12 months