Explore our range of genuine Dacia Accessories, specifically designed for your Dacia.
Dacia Accessory Must Haves
Bring desirability and versatility to the fore, or add functionality so your Dacia vehicle is ready to meet the needs of your journey or lifestyle, no matter the conditions.
How to buy Dacia Accessories Online
- 1. Select your vehicle from our Make-Model-Year tool, which will save your car to your Saved Vehicles as your browse throughout the shop.
- 2. As you click through our Accessory categories, our shop will identify which products fit your vehicle, giving you peace of mind.
- 3. Provide your VIN/Registration before adding the item to your basket, so that our specialist parts teams can check compatibility before dispatching the item
- 4. Purchase the item(s) using our secure checkout and get the item(s) delivered direct to your door.
What Dacia accessories are available?
- Exterior styling accessories breathe a new life into your Dacia, allowing you to adapt your Dacia to your unique style.
- Interior Accessories give you the freedom to adapt your Dacia to suit your lifestyle and needs.
- Boot and Floor Mats protect the original lining of your Dacia, keeping it in pristine condition - a must for your Dacia.
Add a personal touch to your Dacia with our range of genuine Dacia Accessories. Genuine Accessories are made specifically for your Dacia, guaranteeing a first time fit.
Dacia favour function over frivolity, they've made an enemy of the unnecessary because they believe you should only pay for what you need.
The Dacia brand name comes from the eponymous land of our Romanian ancestors. In 1966 a licensing agreement was signed with Renault. Dacia's mission was to make modern, robust family cars available to everyone in Romania. The main Dacia factory, Pitesti, was built in 1968, and started with the production of the Dacia 1100 model (based on the Renault 8).
Assembly of the Dacia 1300 (Romanian Renault 12) began in 1969, having been exhibited at the Paris and Bucharest motor shows in the same year. It spanned five decades until the last 1300 rolled off the production line in July 2004. Over the years it was re-styled seven times and manufactured in numerous van versions. In all, nearly two million Dacia 1300s were built at the Pitesti factory.
Why buy Genuine Dacia Accessories from Park's
- The Dacia quality you expect
- Original Manufacturer Warranty
- Guaranteed first time fit
- Delivered direct to you