BMW Motorrad System 7 Carbon Helmet, Moto
The System 7 Carbon helmet provides maximum comfort and safety.
The full carbon helmet shell is extremely lightweight and offers ultimate impact protection. The quadruple-joint chin bar pivot ensures a low front profile even with the chin bar open. Removing the chin guard requires no tools and only two buttons turn it into a fully-fledged jet helmet.
The sun visor is easily adjustable to adapt to sudden changes in light. Excellent ventilation helps you keep a cool head and a double-glazed visor ensures unobstructed vision. The helmet is among the best on the market in terms of aerodynamics and aeroacoustic's.
- Flip-front helmet with quadruple-joint mechanism
- Lightweight, 100% carbon shell (two sizes) with excellent impact absorption and optimum rigidity
- Inner shell made of multi-segmented expanded polystyrene
- Double visor: anti-fogging inner visor; outer visor with scratch-resistant coating on inside and outside
- Effective ventilation for head and visor
- Very good aerodynamics and aeroacoustic's
- Integrated sun visor, operated via slide control
- Large, very effective spoiler
- Chin guard opened by means of central button
- Chin-strap with snap buckle, integrated neck straps to keep the helmet firmly in position on the rider's head
- Removable, washable liner made of DuPont Coolmax and Alcantara
- Can be converted rapidly and simply into open-faced helmet
- Compatible with BMW Motorrad communication system
- Safety standard: ECE 22-05
- Low weight: approx. 1,580 grams (small helmet shell)
Product CategoryBMW Motorrad Motorbike Safety Accessories
BMW Motorrad Warranty12 months