BMW Motorrad Allround Boots
The Allround boot is certified by Italy's Ricotest approved test institute as compliant with the requirements of harmonised standard EN 13634:2010.
In developing rider's equipment, moreover, BMW Motorrad has invariably satisfied self-imposed, demanding quality standards with regard to safety, body climate control, comfort/design and durability (C.A.R.E.). This endeavour has now received official confirmation in the form of certification by an independent testing laboratory.
- Certification is confirmed by a symbol, indicating the performance classes, printed on the boot (on the tab under the zipper).
The performance classes refer to abrasion resistance of the shaft in an accident (X1), the wear resistance of the leather uppers (X2) and the transverse rigidity of the en-tire boot (X3). A label on the boot explains the performance classes in general terms (see attachment).
- The following boots from BMW Motorrad already have DIN EN 13634:2010 certification: SportDry boots, Allround boots.
- Entry-level touring boot for year-round use.
- Outer material is a combination of leather and textile.
- 100 % fully grained, hydrophobised cowhide leather (approx. 1.8 -2.0 mm thick) at the foot.
- Shaft and flexible zones made of Cordura for better ventilation and light weight.
- GORE-TEX® membrane, permanently windproof and waterproof and highly breathable.
- Double quilting (partly in grey).
- Shinbone guard, with leather covering and foam padding.
- Ankle protector made of moulded plastic, foam-padded ankle.
- Reinforcements at heel and toes.
- Functionally shaped gearshift-lever pad made of TPU on each boot.
- Long zip at inside of leg.
- Large Velcro pad for adjustment for comfortable fit at calf of leg.
- Flexible zones at the heel and the back of the foot for better movement.
- Rubber treaded sole, oil- and fuel-resistant.
- Polypropylene intermediate sole for added strength.
- Removable, washable insole, anatomically shaped.
- Reflective material on heel.
- Shaft finisher with soft leather bead.
- Shaft height at back of leg approx. 25 cm for size 42 boot.
- Certified to DIN EN 13634:2010.
- Colour: Black.
- Sizes: 35-48 (men's).
- Size as sewn-in label with information D / US / GB / CM
- BMW Motorrad logotype on the grips of both boots at the shaft.
- BMW badge on the sole and on the insole.
- Certified to DIN EN 13634:2010 "Protective footwear for motorcycle riders":
- The stipulations covered by this certification include the shape and height of the boot and the quality of the seam stitching.
- Furthermore, the tests to which the boot is subjected include abrasion resistance, resistance to impact cutting, colour fastness, transverse rigidity and ergonomics, and optionally also impact protection for shinbone and ankle, waterproofness, resistance to fuel and the slip resistance of the treaded outsole.
Product CategoryBMW Motorrad Motorbike Safety Accessories
BMW Motorrad Warranty12 months