Roush Performance Accessories
Experience the thrill of track-bred performance and own a special piece of ROUSH history.
Roush Performance Accessory Must Haves
Bring desirability and versatility to the fore, or add functionality so your Roush Performance vehicle is ready to meet the needs of your journey or lifestyle, no matter the conditions.
How to buy Roush Performance Accessories Online
- 1. Select your vehicle from our Make-Model-Year tool, which will save your car to your Saved Vehicles as your browse throughout the shop.
- 2. As you click through our Accessory categories, our shop will identify which products fit your vehicle, giving you peace of mind.
- 3. Provide your VIN/Registration before adding the item to your basket, so that our specialist parts teams can check compatibility before dispatching the item
- 4. Purchase the item(s) using our secure checkout and get the item(s) delivered direct to your door.
What Roush Performance accessories are available?
- Exterior styling accessories breathe a new life into your Roush Performance, allowing you to adapt your Roush Performance to your unique style.
- Interior Accessories give you the freedom to adapt your Roush Performance to suit your lifestyle and needs.
- Boot and Floor Mats protect the original lining of your Roush Performance, keeping it in pristine condition - a must for your Roush Performance.
About Roush Performance
Add a personal touch to your Roush Performance with our range of genuine Roush Performance Accessories. Genuine Accessories are made specifically for your Roush Performance, guaranteeing a first time fit.
Jack Roush began his automotive career as an engine development engineer for Ford Motor Company in 1964. He soon discovered a passion for drag racing and formed his own team in 1970 with partner Wayne Gapp. The duo went on to win multiple championships in AHRA, NHRA and IHRA Pro Stock drag racing over the next five years. Combining engineering with entrepreneurship, Roush founded Roush Performance Engineering in 1976 and began selling designs he had created for his own team to the wider world of motorsport. His tenacious, solutions-based approach brought great demand for Roush engines and components for drag, oval-track and hill-climb racing, as well as offshore power boats.
Still an engineer at heart, Roush is also renowned for numerous technological and safety innovations. He was involved in the creation of roof flaps to disrupt airflow and prevent stock cars from going airborne, which are now standard equipment for all NASCAR drivers. In addition, Roush engine facilities supply the horsepower for several other teams in both Monster Energy Cup and Xfinity Series racing. Off the track, he is the founder of Roush Enterprises, a global supplier of automotive product development services to some of the world’s most dynamic industries, with facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia.
Why buy Genuine Roush Performance Accessories from Park's
- The Roush Performance quality you expect
- Original Manufacturer Warranty
- Guaranteed first time fit
- Delivered direct to you