Abarth 695 Accessories
Explore our range of genuine Abarth Accessories, specifically designed for your 695.
What accessories are available for my Abarth 695?
- Exterior styling accessories breathe a new life into your 695, allowing you to adapt your Abarth to your unique style.
- Interior Accessories give you the freedom to adapt your Abarth 695 to suit your lifestyle and needs.
- Boot and Floor Mats protect the original lining of your Abarth 695, keeping it in pristine condition - a must for your Abarth.
About the Abarth 695
How do I buy accessories for my Abarth 695 online?
- 1. Select your vehicle from our Make-Model-Year tool, which will save your car to your Saved Vehicles as your browse throughout the shop.
- 2. As you click through our Accessory categories, our shop will identify which products fit your vehicle, giving you peace of mind.
- 3. Provide your VIN/Registration before adding the item to your basket, so that our specialist parts teams can check compatibility before dispatching the item
- 4. Purchase the item(s) using our secure checkout and get the item(s) delivered direct to your door.
Add a personal touch to your Abarth 695 with our range of genuine Abarth Accessories. Genuine Accessories are made specifically for your Abarth, guaranteeing a first time fit.
Designed to reduce weight, they combine lightness and strength utilising materials from the aerospace industry. Abarth 695 biposto is the first road going production car with polycarbonate racing windows, approved for road use after intensive safety tests. The feel of the track, wherever and whenever. Abarth Corsa racing bucket seats by Sabelt with 695 stitching, covered in leather and Alcantara with optional carbon shells. The aluminium sporting pedals have a high-grip titanium finish. With a dry weight of only 997kg and with a 1.4 T-Jet 190HP engine, the Abarth 695 biposto has an optimised weight/power ratio (5.2kg/hp) and the best acceleration (0 - 62 mph in 5.9 sec) in its class.
The 4-piston aluminium brake calipers are made by Brembo, the technical partner of leading Formula 1 teams. They offer control and superior stopping power both on the track and on the road. The brake discs are self-ventilated and perforated: the fronts measure 305 x 28mm and the rear are 240 x 11mm. For the first time a road going production car features a racing-derived "dog ring" gearbox, combined with self-locking mechanical differential and lightened clutch. The gear stick is made entirely of aluminium with a H-pattern gear arrangement for rapid and precise changes. A jewel of mechanical precision, fitting for a supercar.
Why buy Genuine Abarth Accessories from Park's
- The Abarth quality you expect
- Original Manufacturer Warranty
- Guaranteed first time fit
- Delivered direct to you