Ford Retractable Tow Bar. Estate, except vehicles up to 09/2015 equipped with 19" alloy wheels (fitting possible for all vehicles from 10/2015 with EC vehicle type approval suffix e13+2001/116+0249+30), ST-Line and vehicles with body styling kit.
Only in combination with vehicle specific electrical kit, trailer rear module and pivot module, suitable for rear bike carriers with up to 3 bikes. Enables activation of Trailer Sway Control via the standard Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
Retractable tow bars are always at hand for towing or transporting bicycles, but can be tucked away out of sight when not in use, for uncompromised styling and easier access to your boot. They are designed to be fully compatible with your vehicle's electrical system.
A range of tow bars is available:
The tow bar range is:
- Designed to help prevent damage to the fuel system and maintain access to the rear of the vehicle in the event of a collision
- Tested to legal and Ford requirements to help prevent long-term stress or damage to the vehicle
- Designed to help protect the passenger cabin in the event of a collision
- Designed for compatibility and integration with your vehicle's electrical systems
- Designed to be model-specific, for easy installation - along with model-specific wiring kits (purchased separately)
- Designed to be corrosion-resistant according to Ford guidelines
The wiring kits are:
- Designed to work with the vehicle's CAN Bus system, so that they integrate with Ford electrical systems
- Tested in a variety of test conditions, including salt spray for 480 hours, to help ensure continued functionality
See the Ford Owner's Manual for information on load capacity for towing / carrying bike carriers.
Genuine Ford AccessoryMade to fit the exact specifications of your vehicle
Checkout OnlineBuy Ford accessories securely and conveniently online
Delivery to YouGenuine Ford Accessories delivered to your door
Product CategoryFord Towing
Ford Warranty12 months